Quit today for a healthier tomorrow!
Now more than ever is the best time to quit smoking and improve lung health!
Suburban Community Hospital offers
free group, individual and virtual Tobacco Treatment Programs throughout the
year. With support, compassion, and in a non-judgmental environment, we
will assist you through the quitting process and provide the following
tools to help you succeed:
- Tobacco dependence education
- Behavior change strategies
- FDA cessation medication options
- Stress management
- Disease prevention screening and education
- Healthy lifestyle choices
- Relapse prevention strategies
610.270.8390 for more information or to get help with quitting smoking or vaping.
The Southeast Pennsylvania Tobacco Control Project (SEPA TCP) is supported
by Health Promotion Council and funded through a grant from the Pennsylvania
Department of Health.