How to Apply
The Internal Medicine Residency Program at Suburban Community Hospital
participates in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) program
for the residency application process.
Applications are accepted through ERAS only (no paper applications).
- Graduate of medical school in the United States or Canada accredited by the LCME;
- Graduate of osteopathic medical school accredited by the AOA;
Graduate of medical schools outside the United States who meet the following
- Have received a currently valid certificate from the ECFMG
- Six months U.S. clinical experience (includes observerships, externships
- Medical school graduation within the last five years.
Successful completion of USMLE Steps 1 & 2, CS & CK - OR - COMLEX
Steps 1 & 2, CE & PE. Minimum score for USMLE Step 1&2 are
214 & 220. Minimum score for COMLEX Step 1 & 2 are
500 & 520.
· All residency candidates must fulfill Suburban Community Hospital