How to Apply
The Internal Medicine Residency Program at Suburban Community Hospital
participates in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) program
for the residency application process.
Applications are accepted through ERAS only (no paper applications).
· Completed ERAS application form
· Curriculum vitae (If you have completed an internship, please
indicate in experience)
· Clinical Experience (continuous clinical experience since medical
school graduation; observer ships/externships are not considered clinical
· Dean's letter
· Medical school transcript
· Personal statement
· Three (3) letters of recommendation
· Successful completion COMLEX Level 1, 2 and 2-PE
· All residency candidates must fulfill Suburban Community Hospital